Low Carbon Australia’s vision is that Australia embraces its natural assets of renewable energy, land and clever, creative people to create vibrant, sustainable and prosperous communities with zero net carbon pollution.
From renewable energy projects and battery energy storage systems, to compost and permaculture and sustainable superannuation choices, we all have a role to play in our personal and professional lives.
Low Carbon Australia will play its part by working with and connecting people and organisations to create transformational strategy, policy and projects.
Low Carbon Australia can help you or your organisation:
- identify key risks and opportunities associated with climate change and the transition to a low carbon economy
- develop and deliver climate change strategy and policies
- design your pathway to carbon neutrality or reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- design and implement carbon reduction projects, including energy efficiency, renewable energy and battery systems, electric vehicles and carbon offsets
- meet ASX climate related disclosure requirements.
Tristy Fairfield, Director
Tristy’s career has focussed on delivery of transformational climate change, renewable energy and carbon farming projects.
She believes Australia has a unique opportunity to be a world leader in the transition to a low carbon, environmentally sustainable community, while maintaining its prosperity and opportunities.
Tristy’s experience ranges from political advocacy and grassroots activism to senior roles in a large mining company, a small-cap ASX renewable energy company, electricity utilities and the Western Australian State government.
Tristy is passionate about maintaining alignment between her values and work and enabling others to do the same. She loves kayaking, hiking and exploring WA.